Follow me on Twitter

Friday, June 14, 2013

Boys can dance too!

I am SICK and tired, of ignorant people, that tell their kids girls and boys can only do specific activities. For example; some believe that, if they enrol their sons in dance classes, they will "become gay". I hate to break it to you, but whether your son plays hockey or dances, if he's gay, he's gay. Dance doesn't make men gay, genetics does. LONG before they ever even THINK of asking to dance...or whatever activity they want to do... they are gay. Same goes for females, just because a girl wants to play hockey, doesn't make her a lesbian. If she is gay, her genetics made her that way.

Don't want to have a gay child? Don't have children. Problem solved. Now you won't have to worry.

I have two daughters. I couldn't care less if they turn out to be gay. All I care is they are good people, who treat others and themselves with respect. I love my children UNCONDITIONALLY.

Furthermore, people who tell their kids that certain activities make you gay, are in effect telling their kids it's WRONG to be gay. If being gay is genetic, it's no more wrong than the fact that I have brown eyes. You can't help the way you were born, so why teach our children they will be less of a person if they are not straight?

Let kids be. Let them dance, sing, play sports, whatever they want to do. As long as they love themselves and those around them, you have done a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby