Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A filter is a good investment.

This was just too good not to share. The old saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" wrapped up a little more bluntly.

I am all for freedom of speech, don't get me wrong, but there is a little something called tact. Just because we have the RIGHT to say whatever we feel, doesn't always mean that we should.

People who argue for the sake of arguing, or make passive aggressive comments, just need to get a filter. If nothing good can come from your comment, why say it? Saying "because I can" is not good enough.

It's called class people, get some.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information. This post is really good. I love the way it is written.

    Effluent filter

    ReplyDelete

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby