Follow me on Twitter

Friday, April 20, 2012

9 days of migraine

Today marks day 9 of my migraine. Yesterday I was officially taken off work by my Doctor until at least May14th when I will see my neurologist again. We changed my abortive medication (too late for this migraine unfortch) and also put me on something else to help with my nausea. This has been the worst 6 months of my life with regards to my migraines. Currently there is no cure for Migraine Disease but I'm hoping that my Doctor can find a plan that will work to get me back on track and get the attacks less frequent and more under control. Right now I feel very defeated, battered and bruised. I'm not looking for pity though so please don't think that. I just needed to get it out there because it is weighing pretty heavily on me right now. Lucky for me I have an awesome Husband, family and friends who love and support me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby