Follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I wrote this in response to some haters on the Access Hollywood site

Nikki Wrote at June 2nd 2010 1:35pm
I don't know why in 2010 people still have such a problem with gays and lesbians. Who cares? Why does their sexuality define who they are? If I win American Idol should I announce to the world that i am straight? Why does someone have to announce that they are gay? Maybe beyonce should announce that she's Black? get a grip people! Give your heads a big shake! Just because someone is gay should not make them a write off. I hate to break it to all you homophobes out there...just because someone is gay doesn't mean they want you! I am a straight woman and I am not attracted to ALL men. The same goes for gay men or women. Being gay doesn't make you a sex feind, it just makes you gay! So get over yourselves and your ignorance and just let them be happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby