Follow me on Twitter

Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's not called fucking X-MAS!!!!

This is the only time I will bring my religious beliefs into my blog. I have had about e-fucking-nough of people writing X-mas on shit! I even saw a store once called "X-mas Planet". Nobody shortens any other religious holiday names! Why do you have to butcher ours? The fact is that Christmas IS the celebration of Christ's birth. End of story! If you are going to celebrate our holiday, at LEAST have the decency to spell the whole this out! It boils my blood to see such blatant disregard for something that REALLY is a big deal. Frankly, those who think it isn't a big deal have no business claiming to celebrate Christmas. let's just call a spade a spade here ok? You don't celebrate Christmas. You give and get presents on December 25th, but nowhere in there do you thank God for sending us Jesus. We sing Happy Birthday to the baby Jesus every Christmas morning with our children. Please show respect. Also? It's NOT Happy Holidays! It's Merry Christmas, it's Happy Chanukah, It's Happy Eid. I am NOT insulted by people saying any of these to me. Nor shoud anyone else. But back to my REAL issue here? CHRISTMAS NOT XMAS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby