Follow me on Twitter

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Letter to the Editor

This morning as I looked at the front page of the Brantford Expositor I thought "enough is enough". They ran a story on the front page about how Tori Stafford's (missing woodstock girl) family has "finally" picked up their dog from the Vet. This is my letter to the editor:

I am very dissapointed with the Expositor's decision to run recent stories about Tori Stafford's family dog. I don't even know the family and I am personally offended! Really? Who cares if they picked the dog up or not? Why is that our business and what does it have to do with the fact that Tori is still missing? It is a tabloid type move to make and it makes me ashamed to say that I am a subscriber to a paper that would print such trash. And it made FRONT PAGE? Are there not more important stories you can run? If you must run something about Tori, why not just keep her picture on the front page? Be a POSITIVE part of the search, keep her face in the public eye. Am I the only one who sees that this is shameful?

Here is the link to the story if you want to see why I'm pissed:

http://www.brantfordexpositor.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1567251

1 comment:

  1. ok so I spelt disapointed wrong...I was angry and not paying attention to spelling.

    ReplyDelete

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby