Follow me on Twitter

Monday, March 16, 2009

More Assface people! Un-Fucking-believeable!

SOMEBODY STOP THE MADNESS!!!! WTF is wrong with people? Does nobody have a filter anymore? SERIOUSLY!!! Not ONLY did I get the "you're HUGE!" comments today, but my co-worker who was sitting next to me got told she was doomed to be fat by some old lady client. For real she is like a size 6 or 7 right now and this lady, out of nowhere, asked if her mom was as skinny as her. My co-worker replied "No." with a blank look like "wtf is it to you lady". The client's response? "Ha, ha, you are going to be FAT one day!" Settle down people!!! Apparently if you sit next to the HUGE pregnant lady, you too are at risk of being called HUGE whether or not you are. How fucked up is THAT?

ONNNNNNNNNNNNNN the plus side...I did have two regular clients today comment that they didn't even notice I was pregnant before today! So, naturally, I told them I loved them and they were now #1 in my books...before, of course, going on a tangent about how many before them have called me fat and argued with me that I "must be having twins".

Ok, and also? I was sitting on a damn chair, minding my own prego business when another of my co-worker's client interrupted what my co-worker was doing for HIM (ya it was a fucking moronic guy) to ask me "Um excuse me? Aren't you kinda pushing it?"
me: "um...pushing what?"
client: makes a "big belly" gesture with his hands then says again "pushing it" followed by a moronic laugh.
me: "um, actually NO! I have 12 weeks to go THANK-YOU VERY MUCH! WOW! *to my co-worker* What is wrong with people?" Then I walked away.

SHIT man! People are so fucked up! GET A FILTER PEOPLE! Very good investment! It's called social tact. I'm sure there is a course you can take at some idiot school. In the meantime? Don't fucking talk to me unless you aren't going to shit all over yourself with your moronic verbal diarreah, k?

OH! And? On a non-prego note? I'm told we have a client that went on like a half hour rant about how he can't stand "Stupidity people". Seriously. AS he's going on about this, does he NOT realize HE sounds like a "stupidity person" given his poor choice of words? Ah...wow.


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

That's all I have to say about that....for right now....

1 comment:

  1. I actually hate it when people say they didn't realize I'm pregnant. Especially people who see me regularly.

    ReplyDelete

No my name ain't baby

No my name ain't baby